2018 Gran Reserva Red Blend
Seis Soles Gran Reserva blend is inspired by the savory and structured wines from the Bordeaux region in France. The three varieties add their own characteristics to coalesce into a unique flavor profile. Cabernet Sauvignon sets a strong framework, the foundation. Merlot brings the balance of red fruit and soft tannins to this blend. Syrah adds the lively acid and a velvety mouthfeel that makes this a food friendly wine. Enjoy with a beautiful meal this weekend or a special event!
- 55% Syrah, 40% Cabernet Sauvignon and 5% Merlot
- Vines grown in Lodi, CA
- French and American neutral oak barrels
- 14.2% Alc
- 180 cases produced
- Use discount code: LODIVINO for 15% off your order.
- Complimentary shipping on 6 bottles or more
- Free hand delivery in San Joaquin and Stanislaus Counties