SolTierra pays respect to the foundation of grape growing and winemaking: Sun (Sol) and Soil (Tierra). The complex flavors, layered fruit and texture are testaments to the hard work and knowledge passed down through generations in the grape-growing families we work with. These farmers have partnered with Seis Soles in an effort to develop healthy, high-quality and balanced grapes that set this wine above the rest before the fermentation begins.
This wine was slowly matured in french oak barrels for 22 months developing subtle aromas of toast, vanilla and spices gently fused with red fruit. Layers of cranberry, black plum, white pepper and cardamom evolve with each sip. Medium tannins and a textured finish make this California red a balanced blend of lively Lodi fruit, with a dash of structured Napa Petite Sirah, perfectly suited for a wide variety of meals.
- 70% Cabernet Sauvignon, 20% Petite Sirah, 5% Merlot and 5% Petite Verdot
- Vineyards grown in Lodi, CA with 10% Petite Sirah from Napa
- Round and fresh on the palate
- 50 cases produced
- Use discount code: LODIVINO for 15% off your order.
- Complimentary shipping on 6 bottles or more
- Free hand delivery in San Joaquin & Stanislaus Counties